The Junior High School League is divided into 3 levels A, B, C.
Junior High School teams consist of 6th, 7th and 8th grade students only.
Players born in 2004 and in 8th grade are eligible.
Players with a 2004 birth year and in 9th grade are not eligible.
Players in the 5th grade are not eligible.
Players with a 2003 birth year are not eligible.
• 20 Game Season plus double elimination playoff for all divisions.
• Team Rosters due by the end of September 2018.
• ALL TEAMS MUST SUBMIT TOURNAMENT DATES BEFORE REALIGNMENT MEETING.
• All games will be 3-17 minute running time.
• Team Standings will be posted on the FSC web site. Foxborosportscenter.com
• League will follow Junior High rules.
• The FSC league is not USA/Mass Hockey sanctioned. All teams are responsible for registering their own players if desired with USA/Mass Hockey and is not included in the tuition.
** We have a goalie looking to fill as needed ** If you are in need a Goalie please contact Beth (firstname.lastname@example.org) or John (email@example.com) and we will get you his information.
Monday & Tuesday Evenings at FSC
June 11 - August 21, 2018
10 Games plus Championship
Open to players entering 6th, 7th and 8th grade in Sept. 2018
(Players entering 9th grade will not be accepted and should sign up for the Summer HS League)
Contact: John Gurskis 508-698-0505 x211 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Registration "FSC Jr High School League" is not currently available.
3-17 minute run time periods with 3 minute warm-up
Team Cost $2,000.
Individual Registration $150.